Reasons to Register Your Family
• God calls each one of us by name, through Baptism, to be united in faith as God’s family. Registration is a sign of commitment and support to the overall life of a parish community. It indicates one’s willingness to belong to our parish family.
• It is necessary that our Parish Staff has the basic information to contact and communicate with individual families. Telephone numbers and home addresses provide helpful information so that we can minister to families, especially in times of emergency.
• Every Catholic needs to have their sacramental information documented. Copies of one’s Baptismal, First Communion, Confirmation and Marriage records are required at various times in our life.
• A family that plans to enroll their children in either our Parish School or Religious Education Program should be registered parishioners who actively support the parish, especially if they intend to have their children receive the Sacraments of the Church in the near future.
• A registered family is able to receive important information about the parish that often comes through a direct mailing.
• Sometimes a person is asked to serve as a godparent for a relative or friend. They are required to provide information stating that they are currently a registered parishioner, practicing their faith and supporting the overall life of their parish.
• Note that our Parish Mailing List is only used for church purposes and never shared with businesses or other organizations.
Home or Cell
Please drop this form into the collection basket, into the registration box on the back table in church or return it to our rectory. Thank you for registering.